Wednesday, October 26, 2016

#Rocktober

I won't bore you with every step, like I did in the Health Bet Challenge.  #Rocktober is more about the continuation of my journey.  I wasn't winning any money, just striving for good health.

I continued with my mostly daily shakes, and mostly daily exercising.  Though, it did start out rough due to illness.  I quickly got over it and got back on track, with some missteps.  We all have them, and I plan to continue to have them!  As long as I also continue to get back to my goals, I'll be just fine!


#Rocktober consisted of  various themes to your days:
#moveyourassmonday
#trysomethingnewtuesday
#wackywednesday
#throwoutthursday
#feelingfitfriday
#shakeosaturday
#keepitsimplesunday

What are YOU doing to get yourself moving this week?  On Tuesday, maybe a new healthy recipe?  Thursday, throw out junk food that's not in your new plan.  Things like this we'd use to get through the month.  One Wacky Wednedsay, I'd done a PiYo Working and nearly fell over.  Maybe not wacky, but I did laugh at myself.  

Maybe try this shakeo recipe:
FRUITY COLADA
1 Scoop (or packet) Tropical Strawberry Shakeology (Vegan)
1 Cup Coconut Water
1/2 cup unsweetened pineapple chunks
1/2 tsp coconut extract
I like to use ice and a blender.  The more ice, the thicker your shake!
Calories:  248

Throughout this challenge, I am continuing to walk, do Yoga and PiYo.  I also like to occasionally throw in the CDJ (Challenge Du Jour) offered on Beachbody on Demand.  And, to that, I'm so excited for the new Core De Force workouts to come out November 1st!  
Let's start with my starting weight/measurements:
October 3rd (In September, I'd lost a total of 8 pounds, and 7 inches in the Health Bet Challenge).
Weight 125
Waist 31
Hips 37
Chest 36
 
October 31st
Weight - 122 - so, 3 pounds this month, totaling 11 pounds in 2 months
Waist - 30
Hips - 36
Chest -34 (not where I wanted to lose from, but I know you can't "spot" lose). 

My biggest struggle, I'm finding, is lunch.  I've been doing a lot of hard boiled eggs, turkey bacon, sauteed veggies.  It takes planning ahead, as I'm eating this at my office.  Something I did find to help me with that are the Portion Control Fix containers.  I'm also checking out some recipes in Fixate.  If you'd like more info, Click Here
Please be sure to check back in to when I complete this challenge, and see what challenge I'll be up to next.  Maybe you'd like to join me for the November challenge?!?  Email Me!

Disclosure:  I am an Independent Beachbody Coach. I do receive a commission or discount on all products, but I spend my own money on these products because they work. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment