Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Healthbet Challenge Week 2 - Business Trip!!!

This week, I knew, would be my struggle.  Anything I lost last week, I figure, it's coming back (plus).  That won't stop me from trying though.  In the HBC (Health Bet Challenge), you were required to drink 5 shakeos a week, and exercise 3 days.  I did it, but it was a struggle.  My other big issue this week will be eating.  All either hotel food (whatever is served to us at lunch), or going out to restaurants.  This week as a tale of the good, the bad and the ugly...

Here's my stats from the end of last week...
Weight 129
Chest 37
Waist 33
Hips 37


Monday - September 12th - Day 8 Did my Shakeo for breakfast because I'm leaving this afternoon for Denver.  Salted Caramel Latte (uh, yes, please!!).  No exercise, unless you include walking around the airport.  
Salty Caramel Latte Shakeology
1 scoop or packet of Cafe Latte Shakeology
1/2 cup water
1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk (I use coconut milk)
1 tsp pure caramel extract
6 ice cubes
a pinch of sea salt
 

Day 9 - Cafe Latte overlooking the Blue Bear.  Had this shakeo for lunch, and grabbed some veggies to go with it.  2nd day, no exercise.  Out to a steak dinner, and pretty much just ate the steak.  Tried to avoid the carbs, and the asparagus (which I normally love) was breaded and fried, so I skipped it.
 (OK, next goal, try to figure out how to make this right side up - it's correct until it gets here).


Day 10 - The group we're with organized a 5K for us in the morning.  No, I'm not a runner, but I'm a fast walker.  Apparently, the fastest walker in the group.  Yay, me!  Back to my room to get some work done, late breakfast Cafe Latte Shakeo.  You'll see this week, I'm not gonna be much with recipes because I'm in a hotel.  Dinner was with a high school friend who lives out there, and wine, delicious red wine.
After my 5K in the morning.  That's what we walked around.  Beautiful!


Thursday, Day 11... I am NOT a morning workout person.  Yes, yesterday, was walking.  Today, I tried to get up and do PiYo Strength Intervals.  This was not the easiest workout I couldv'e chosen.  I did it, not easily, but I did it. I skipped my shake today. Dinner tonight was probably the worst (health wise, not taste, it was quite delicious, oh, and frozen drinks...not shakeology)...  Hard Rock Cafe.  I can't imagine how much I gained. 

Day 12 - Home sweet home!!  What's the first thing I do?  Make my shake!!  Chocolate w/ coconut water.  I did have this as a snack today.  Lots of walking today.  These airport walks were much more than Mondays, so I am totally counting it as exercise. 

Day 13, September 17th - Long Walk, beautiful Day.  Caramel Cocoa shakeo after my walk.  

Final day of week 2, started Sunday morning with a Chocolate Salted Caramel.  No exercise. 


Stats for end of week 2...
9/19 Stats (please keep in mind this was a big time struggle week)
Weight 129 (same)
Chest 37 (same)
Waist 33 (same)
Hips 38 (up 1 inch)

Wait, you mean to tell me I didn't gain anything?  (OK, 1 inch on the hips, that's IT!  Really, probably just didn't measure correctly last week, LOL).

Maybe this stuff works after all???

Like HIIT Workouts?  Try Chalene's Turbo Fire.  I've done these in the past, and they're great workouts!!

Disclosure: As of the end of the Health Bet Challenge...  Now... I am an Independent Beachbody Coach. I do receive a commission or discount on all products, but I spend my own money on these products because they work. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment