Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Health Bet Challenge - Final Week!

Thanks for following me this far in my Health Bet Challenge!  I've had my ups and downs.  I really enjoy these shakes, and you can see you can mix up your workouts - in fact, it's good to mix up your workouts.

Let's recap my stats:
Weight - 127 (down 2, 4 total)
Chest - still 37
Waist - 32 (down 1, 3 total)
Hips - 37 (down 2).


Now, Final week and we'll take a look at how I made out in this challenge at the end.

Monday, September 26th - Cafe Latte for Lunch.  I'm mostly doing these for breakfast now, with a piece of fruit, but sometimes it ends up being lunch.  Whatever, just get it in.  That night, I did PiYo Sweat, and yea, I did.  Not a long workout, but intense.  Push through it, you'll be glad you did.

Day 23 - Chocolate Shakeo (breakfast again), not much in the way of exercise, but I was feeling very stressed, so I did a short, sweet bedtime yoga routine.  It was perfect.


Day 24 - Strawberry Daquiri.  Yoga at the studio.

Day 25 - We're almost there.  Salty Caramel Latte.  Did PiYo Define, BOTH Upper & Lower Body today.  I'm getting the hang of this!

Day 26 - Coconut Delight.  No Exercise - feeling a cold coming on. 

Day 27, Saturday, October 1st - Salty Caramel Latte.  Could it be a favorite?  Again, no exercise, yes, that's a cold coming on.  Better rest than sorry.  And, tonight, I have to sit out in the cold rain watching a band competition.


Day 28 - Final Day.  I do wish I wasn't wrapping up this challenge sick, but it happens.  I am feeling slightly better and my opinion is that I'm getting through it more quickly because I have changed my lifestyle.  I did do shake, but still no exercise.  Last night's stint in the cold rain wasn't the best idea, but I will not miss my kids' competitions, even for a bad cold.

Final Stats - I'm so excited at the results!!!  Remember, of course that results may very depending on what you've put it as well as how much you have to lose.
10/2/16
Weight 125 (2 MORE pounds, total of 8)
Chest - 36 (now, down 1 inch)
Waist - 31 (down 1 more, total 4)
Hips - 37 (down total 2 inches)

Right now, I'm going to continue with my "regimen" of Yoga, Walking & PiYo, along with continuing with Shakeology.  #Rocktober Starts official on October 10th, with October 3rd as a prep week.  Basically, I'm just going to continue and see where this leads me.

Want to try PiYo?   Click Here!


Oh, and my share of the over $1,000,000?  A little over $16.  So, not a lot, but since I was expecting 5, it's like triple!  Look for a new Health Bet Challenge coming in January with over $2,000,000!!!

Disclosure:  As of the end of this Health Bet Challenge, now...  I am an Independent Beachbody Coach. I do receive a commission or discount on all products, but I spend my own money on these products because they work. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment