Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Health Bet Challenge Week 3 - Let's get back on track, PLEASE!!!

OK, we made it through last week.  It wasn't pretty, but we got through it!

Let's review stats where we left off...

Weight 129
Chest 37
Waist 33
Hips 38


Now, Day 15, Monday, September 19th - Started my week with a Pina Colada.  Came home and did Week 3, Balance Day of the 3 week Yoga Retreat.  You can get this and many other workouts on Beachbody on Demand.  See below for BBOD link.  First, here's the Pina Colada Recipe, you know you want it!
Pina Colada Shakeology
1 scoop Vanilla Shakeology
½ cup water
½ cup 100% pineapple juice
½ tsp. pure coconut extract
½ cup ice (add more to taste)


Day 16 - Chocolate Shake w/ Coconut milk and caramel extract.  Made it sooooo thick (think like a Wendy's shake).  Soooo delicious.  Oh, and this weekend, the hubs made me homemade roasted garlic hummus.  He's the best.  So, a great lunch idea that I had that day was a couple of hard boiled eggs, and some veggies with hummus.  Long walk with hubs that night too.  We did a little over 3 miles, while the boys were at scouts.

Day 17 - A new blend...  Vanilla, cocoa powder, chilled coffee and coconut extract.  Email Me for full recipe.  That evening, such a tough yoga workout.  Every pose we did, we held for a minute.  I actually wasn't feel well before class, but came out feeling like freakin' Wonder Woman.  This eating right and exercise stuff really works.

Day 18, Thursday, September 22nd - Cafe Latte w/ coconut milk.  Finally realizing I should start taking the stairs at work.  I'm only on the third floor.  Back to school night at the high school, so is that my exercise for the day?  Hellz yea!  It's hot in there.

Day 19 - Vanilla Latte.  Yum.  No exercise today.  :-(

Saturday, Day 20. PiYo Define Lower Body in the a.m.  Then, a Salty Caramel Latte for lunch at the football game.  So, a little more about me...  my boys are not in football, but they are in marching band.  Actually, it's a much longer day than the football players have!  They start with rehearsals in the morning, then perform at the football game, both at half time as well as 'pep'.  Then, they're off to competition in the evening.  I need all the energy I can get.  And, I promise you, at this point, I'm feeling the energy.  I'm really enjoying this program.

Day 21 - One week to go!!!  Working at the Farmer's Market, drinking my Chocolate Shakeo!  And, just as importantly, picking up fresh veggies!!  Got home, did PiYo Define, Upper Body.


End of Week 3 Stats - Yes, back on track:
9/25
Weight - 127 (down 2, now 4 total)
Chest - still 37
Waist - 32 (down 1, 3 total)
Hips - 37 (down 2, up 1, back down 1).

Interested in trying Various Beachbody Workouts, including the 3 Week Yoga Challenge I mentioned above?  Click Here



Disclosure:  After completing, this Health Bet Challenge... I am an Independent Beachbody Coach. I do receive a commission or discount on all products, but I spend my own money on these products because they work. All opinions are my own.


No comments:

Post a Comment