Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Strawberry Shakeology Recipes

This morning I had a Strawberry Pomegranate Shakeo, and now I'm like, I gotta share this one!!  Seriously, if I were drinking it at home, instead of my drive to work and at my desk, it would have been in a nice hurricane glass with an umbrella!




STRAWBERRY POMEGRANATE SHAKEOLOGY
1 scoop or packet Strawberry Shakeology
Ice, as desired
3/4 C. Water
1/2 C. Pomegranate Juice

Blend
That's it.  So easy, so delicious.

Buy your Strawberry (or any other flavor Shakeology) HERE!


First time I had Strawberry, I had this recipe for Strawberry Lemonade.  YUM!!!

STRAWBERRY LEMONADE
1 scoop or packet Strawberry Shakeology
1 C. Water
2 Tbsp. Fresh Lemon Juice
1 tsp. pure maple syrup
Ice, as desired

Blend
I always like a thicker shake, so I always add ice.    
😋😋😋😋

Comment below on any recipes you've tried & would like to share!!  These are just 2 of my favorites for strawberry.  Have you tried the Tropical Vegan Strawberry yet?   I've had the Fruity Colada...

FRUITY COLADA
1 scoop or packet Tropical Strawberry Shakeology
1 cup coconut water
1/2 cup unsweetened pineapple chunks
1/2 tsp. coconut extract
ice, as desired


Seriously, stick an umbrella in it, and no one would know you're drinking healthy!  And, it tastes good too!


Disclosure:  I am an Independent Beachbody Coach. I do receive a commission or discount on all products, but I spend my own money on these products because they work. All opinions are my own.
   

No comments:

Post a Comment