Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Chocolate Shakeology Recipes

One thing I know about me, is that I do not want the same thing EVERY SINGLE DAY.  I need to mix it up.  But, here you are with a 30 day bag of whatever flavor Shakeology you chose, and you start to get bored.  It's delicious and all, but let's mix it up a bit! 

Today we'll focus just on the Chocolate - probably most popular.  How do you usually make it?  Please comment, I'd love try more recipes!!! My favorites are always made in a blender, I make them nice & thick, like a Wendy's shake, but so much less fat, and so much more nutritious, and really a lot more delicious, too.  I kid you not. 

Need to Order Shakeology?  Click Here!

Let's start with a plain old shake.  Add 1 c water and 1 c of ice with 1 scoop of your shakeo.  Blend.  Yea, when I'm taking my shake at home, I use a beer mug with my name on it.  No Judgy McJudgerson's here, please!  LOL!

Now, my favorite way to take my chocolate (and my Cafe Latte Shakeo for that matter).

Salty Caramel Chocolate Shakeology
1 scoop Chocolate Shakeology
1 cup ice
1 cup unsweetened coconut or almond milk
1 tsp caramel extract (I ordered from Amazon)
Dash of Sea Salt
😋


Another favorite? 

 Mocha Chillaxer
1 scoop Chocolate Shakeology
1 cup ice
1/2 cup black coffee (decaf or regular, up to you)
1/2 cup unsweetened coconut or almond milk
😋

How about a couple of recipes that I haven't tried yet?  Will soon, but in the meantime, if you try them, let me know!!  


 Ingredients:
1/4 tsp baking powder
1 tbsp sweetener Stevia (optional)
1 scoop Chocolate Shakeology
dash of salt
1 egg
optional mix in: 1 tsp peanut butter, cocoa powder
2 or 3 tbsp vanilla almond milk (unsweetened)

Directions: 
In a mug mix Shakeology, baking powder, salt, cocoa, and sweetener.  Next, mix in an egg and  2-3 tablespoons of water/milk.  Mix until dry ingredients are wet.
If you’d like to add peanut butter, put one dollop in the center and push it down a bit.  Microwave for 90 sec.
When it is done the edges will pull from the sides.
 Calories: 230
Calories with PB: 260
Or THIS???


Still Haven't Ordered Shakeology?  Order Here!

 
PS - I've played with the size of the font on this post for like 20 minutes and it won't go bigger.  Frustrating.
Disclosure:  I am an Independent Beachbody Coach. I do receive a commission or discount on all products, but I spend my own money on these products because they work. All opinions are my own.

1 comment:

  1. I have to add a new recipe I made this morning! I call it Choco-Coco! It's 1 scoop chocolate, 1/2 cup each coconut water & coconut milk, and a dash (like 1 tsp or less) of coconut extract. Delicious!!!

    ReplyDelete